Friday, June 7, 2013

Shoot inspiration.

Hey guys!

My head is always full of photo shoot ideas, but i rarely have the time or resources to pull them off! i'm hoping now that my weekends have free'd up, and i've made a great bunch of creative friends i can make some of these ideas a reality! In the mean time i'm inspiring myself by making crappy collages/mood boards!


so one thing you should know about me is that i am completely obsessed with the American Flag. i love donning the red white and blue and i'll buy almost anything with the American flag on it! i'd really love to do a shoot themed around the iconic stars and stripes, combining it with denim and a dusty backdrop for a real 'route 66' feel. i've always been inspired by America and its patriotism and my love only grew when they released the first Captain America movie. my dream is to own a vintage American flag that i can hang on my wall or drape on my bed and i'd also kill to live in New York!




I'm always asking my friends what supernatural being they'd love to be, and if you can't tell I'd totally be a mermaid! I've always been OBSESSED with Ariel and hope to one day re-create her beautiful look. I'd love to do a beach shoot themed around the mythology of mermaids and their whimsical beauty, using more modern clothing like the cute sequin dress and shell clutch pictured above. I'm also hoping to grab myself a pair of the mermaid tights from blackmilk. Scales are super cute!

I've always dreamed of exploring the ocean, and under water swimming is one of my favourite things about summer. i'd also love to shoot it with a very washed out filters and dream like quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment