Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Holy grail of PANTS!

Ok, so the names a bit lame BUT in my defence it totally captures my thoughts on these leggings!

I threw together this last outfit because we wanted to shoot another look for Our sponsor, City Beach (who supplied the cute as top and vest!)

i really like that this look is so effortlessly chic but also has the option to be dressed down (like we did with the neon beanie). It can go from afternoon movie date with the girls to late night drinks with your co workers with a simple change from vest to blazer.

These leggings are definitely a statement piece and tied first place as my favourites! they really bring a fresh take on the faux leather style and i much prefer their epic shine when it comes to my wardrobe.

Top and Vest: City beach
Leggings: blackmilk new slick leggings
Shoes: jeffery Campbells spiked Lita's
Beanie: metalhead and damsel









Stylist: myself
Model: Tasha
Photographer: Anieta

No comments:

Post a Comment