Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coral Crazy

Hey guys! I'm come here to tell you about my current colour lust! While working for Supré i have to walk through and sort aisle upon aisle's of bright colourful stock! We have a great range of neon colours that (with my help!) we showcased in one of our recent newsletters.


How cute and fun are these!

I'm hopelessly in love with Coral! (aka orange!) This shade of brilliant neon orange has that little bit more red twinge then your usual high-vis style orange. It's a great shade for anyone, like me, who have cool coloured skin, and is a great colour to introduce to your wardrobe if neon is a new territory for you!

I love that it is so fun and bright because it can easily become a chuck on statement piece and can instantly brighten up a drabby winter wardrobe. These are my Favourite winter Picks in this fabulous colour!


This cute textured crop knit is perfect for transitioning in between seasons and will look super fab chucked under or over a set of denim overalls!


Obviously not a winter piece! But this baby can be easily warmed up by throwing it over a singlet skater dress with stockings and a cute cardi!


I literally LIVE in these scarfs! So theres no excuse not to own them in every colour! Spice it up with a messy top knot and warm jumper and trackies and you have instant adorable snow bunny!


Totally on my to buy list! Imagine this with a white collared button-down and slouchy boyfriend jeans and you've got geek chic down pat!

Tell me what you think? Is this the colour that could bring you to the neon revolution? Or is this a hit and miss in your wardrobe?

Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment