Monday, July 8, 2013

Recreate: Boyfriend jeans and street style.

Hey guys!

I'm currently obsessing over 'Boyfriend jeans' and Recently bought myself a pair! so i thought this week i'd kick off my new 'Recreate' posts by having a go at minimalistic street style surrounding the boyfriend jean trend. I'll link all the items i recreate so you can add them to your wardrobe!


Outfit one: I love the simplicity of this outfit, it's great for a day of running about but can easily be dressed up for a night of glam with cute strappy stilettos, small clutch and a statement necklace! Model off duty anyone?

Supré Boyfriend jeans


Outfit two: This has to be my favourite outfit! Stripes are effortlessly chic and can add an instant POW to any boring old outfit! Why not take a leaf out of Taylor Swift's style diary and pair it with a bold red lip? This look is perfect for the casual tourist and just screams French style.

Rimmel London Kate Moss collection Lipstick in '22'

Witchery Striped top
Dotti Boyfriend jeans

Windsor Smith 'Lily' sandal



Outfit Three: This is a much tougher look, Paired with a chunky boot and wide brim hat, This look is best suited with Loose, Wavy curls and studded accessories. Bring out your inner Tough chick!

Sports Girl 'Kate' Floppy Hat

Missguided Studded collar shirt
Cotton On Boyfriend jean


Windsor Smith 'Envy' boot

Let me know if you buy any of my picks!

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment