Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Two ways to wear it: Day vs Night

Hey guys!

I had the opportunity of borrowing some clothes from Supré last week and decided to do a mini look book on their awesome 'Wifey' top. I chose one Tank and one Tee and decided to do a Day vs Night look. My idea was to have one represent the Grunge trend and the other rocking chic Camo Street style, The coolest part was being able to shoot it literally 2 steps away from each other! Turns out my Backyard has some sweet locations!





'Wifey' shirts and Camo jeans: Supré
Beetlejuice leggings: Blackmilk (dupes can be found on Supré)
Silver boots: Model's DIY
Sandy boots: old season Rubi Shoes
Skull necklace: old season Diva

So do you walk on the Dark side? Or is street smart Camo babe more your style?
Leave me a comment on how you'd style this rad tee!

Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment