Friday, July 12, 2013

Trend to try: Holographic Metallics

Hey Guys!

I've been SUPER busy composing my styling assignment for school (I've barely had time to eat!)
One of the parts is to create an idea for an editorial with Vogue using a current trend, personally I chose the growing Metallic and Holographic trend, since i've been lusting over every piece of Holographic clothing I can find on the internet! I also recently spray painted an old pair of docs Chrome! I am completely and utterly OBSESSED!

I'm hoping to track down a decently priced holographic jacket and track pants and I bought some holographic lycra so I can make a skirt and crop top. I'd love it if the trend had more of a presence in the big chain stores, since right now it's only seen in accessories. If they make it i'll probably end up buying it! I have seen a few cool items on O-Mighty and Missguided, but they will have to wait until i'm rich (aka. Never)







Jonathan Saunders spring 2013


So love or loathe? And do you know any awesome sites selling this trend? Hit me up in the comments!

Until next time! xx

1 comment: