Monday, July 22, 2013

Shopping Haul!

Hey guys!

I've recently done a little bit of shopping, on top of going on a mini spree this past weekend, i've also brought a few items online!

On sunday I went out shopping with my sister and friend Alyssa, unfortunately I did a whole heap of window shopping (and internal crying!) But I did pick up a few items. All together I spent about $50, including lunch! Which I think is a great effort considering how much of a broke student I am right now! Bargain babe status achieved!

Here's what I wore on Sunday!

Striped top: Kmart
Boyfriend Jeans: Cotton On
Lily Sandals: Windsor Smith
Leather Jacket: Nasty Gal

Here's what I bought on Sunday!


Chain ($9.95), Sunglasses ($9.95), and bun doughnuts ($3.95) from Gloss and yin yang ring ($2) from Jay Jays


Hell yeah tote ($2) from Cotton On

Slogan Tee ($24.95, I bought it for $12.50) CO by Cotton On

Online I bought:

Knock off Zara skirt from Sheinside.com


Batman symbol jumper from Ebay.

Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment