Saturday, August 11, 2012

Where the wild things are.




So this was the first decent picture i took of my new lilac hair ;) i'm in love with it! Only problem in it's a bitch to upkeep coz i have to dye it every week >.< also i apologise for the grainy-ness of these pics. the lighting wasn't on my side that day :(

Anyway i'm absolutely in loveeeee with pastels and the whole 'romantic' look of skirts and headbands. it's like everyday is a glorious wonderland tea-party!!! to achieve this look you only really need some basics like skirts and flowy, button down tops then you can accessorise with flowers and pastels.

If you're thinking of joining in on the pastel hair brigade just remember a few things:
to get my hair light enough i had to bleach it TWICE! using the strongest available bleach. it will burn the crap out of you skull so make sure you get it done by a PROFESSIONAL! also because the ends of my hair were previously bleached(twice) they turned to straw and i had to lop it all off. hence why my hair is so short :P my hair use to sit just above the pocket of that shirt! so just be weary! also if you dye your hair frequently with dark colours don't bother trying for pastel hair. the dark hair dye will stain your hair and you will not be able to bleach it light enough. your hair will turn orange and it wont stick. trust me this happened to my friend and sister. its best to try on your natural hair colour so try to grow it out first :)

Ps. The jumper is from cotton on. it wasn't featured in my lookbook post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment