Friday, August 10, 2012




This is by far one of my favourite looks! i adore my american apparel leotard! only problem is i don't feel too comfortable wearing it during the day. the first time i wore it was when i bought it in hawaii and i just teamed it with some black denim cut-offs and some guy walked past me and seedily said 'aaalohaaaaa' so i haven't really worn it out during the day :P at least when i rock this baby at night i'm trying to be sexy so all the male attention is self provoked ;)

when i first bought this i think i was a bit scared that it was too revealing. i use to be a really conservative dresser (still am a little) but now that i've become more self assured in my style i can see that its so chic and classically beautiful. i wear it to feel sexy and i feel that it achieves that but also still looks classy. especially when i team it with my maxi skirt ;)

what do you guys think? is it sexy AND classy?

No comments:

Post a Comment