Friday, August 31, 2012

just what i needed







hellooo worldddd this is meeeeee. sorry. saying hello world reminds me of the saddle club... ANYWAY this was yesterdays outfit. i thought i'd tryout fishnets for the first time and all i can say is WHY HAVEN'T I OWNED THESE BEFORE?!?! they're so great at adding texture to an outfit! i even wore them again today! i bought them from paddy's markets (as well as the stud cuff) its my new fav place for accessories (i also got my fake chanel bag from there ;))

i'm also rocking my new docs in this pic. i'm unable to wear them out just yet because the toes are too tight :( i need to try and stretch them and then break them in. i wish they were more consistent with their sizing :( oh well. my fault for not checking out the shoe reviews like i normally do! i've been told to stuff them with wet news paper. anyone tried this and have it work?

also on other news im thinking of quitting my job and starting up a market stall/working part time. im so unhappy where i work and i'd rather spend my days slaving away with crafty diy projects ;) i'll do an instagram post soon and show you all what items i want to sell at my stall ^_^ also stay tuned for a new thrift haul blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment