Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photo backlog!!

so i have a few million (this may be an exaggeration) pics on my computer from when i started lookbook. i wanted to upload them here as a bit of an archive where i can also post more then one picture, seeing as i hate cropping my photos with a fiery vengeance!! i'll be just casually posting them as i go along :P hopefully i can stop being a lazy git and maybe take new pictures for lookbook today *fingers crossed*

PONIES





so this outfit was mainly bought on my overseas trip. i absolutely adored shopping in america! forever 21 was my most favourite of stores. the shorts and shoes i'm wearing were purchased there. my top is from cotton on (you'll hear a lot about them!) and my belt was purchased in Edinburgh i think the store had 'new' in the name. i have no clue. i love this outfit but since i've been on the grunge band wagon i haven't worn it in ages! i miss my pony belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment