Monday, January 27, 2014

White

Update time! I started my new job this week and have been FLAT OUT! I don't even know what day it is or how i'm even functioning but I thought i'd show you my new (now 1 week old) Hair do! If you follow me on Instagram you'll already be all over this, but i'm super pleased with it and its given me so much confidence to dress a little bit quirkier and has been encouraging me to take all the selfies!

Ta-Da!




I'm in LOVE! I'm so surprised that we got it that white since when i've tried bleaching my hair myself it always comes out Yellow. I had it done at Elevation in Glebe and they were fantastic! It's so cute and edgy and ugh! I literally just wake up and it looks fab. SO IMPRESSED!

Since it's white, and i'm pale, I was scared that i'd look washed out but i'm actually embracing my pale-ness and instead adding colour with bronzer countering and bold coloured lips. I'm feeling very 'London Hipster' right now and I couldn't be happier. Paired with my giant American Apparel haul from the other day and i'm just feeling like a damn sexy lady!

Hopefully i'll find time to film my haul tomorrow, but in the mean time, tell me what you think!

Until next time x.



No comments:

Post a Comment