Thursday, January 9, 2014

Operation 'Stop being scared of the camera'

Ok so I noticed in 2013 that whilst I had the most amazing opportunities to work with some damn beautiful people, somehow, along the way I started to see less beauty in myself. Now, I know full well that i'm babin' but when I spent day after day with tall, gorgeous, size 8 models with luscious hair, I started thinking that compared to these stunners, I wasn't really worth photographing.

So fast forward to 2014 and i've decided to commit myself to change, starting by conquering my new found fear of being photographed, so that means more selfies, more group shots and ACTUAL OUTFIT PHOTOS! Back to the good ole days of when young me had no shame in taking a glorified selfie!

So to start my pledge I set up my camera and tripod and took completely useless photos in a completely random outfit and I pledge to thee that these pointless shots of self appreciation aren't ever going to stop. So join me in 2014 and celebrate some self loving, tell yourself you're beautiful and show it by posting up a selfie storm.

Until next time x.




No comments:

Post a Comment