Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Strokes

So I recently hung out at my friend G's house and we hung out taking photos in random outfits and lolling on her bed reading One Direction fan fiction all day. I also found out that day that I got the job I applied for at Windsor Smith (Happy Days!)

These are some of my favourite photos of me from that day, I fell in love with this tee! So much so I went out and bought it today!

I'm really enjoying having photos of myself that I can play around with and edit as I please, I was always so lazy with my photos, but now that I have a MAC it's so easy to edit and retouch that it would be wrong for me not to! I love the grunge-y feel of these photos, mainly helped by G's Al-foil wardrobe and band posters (She's so much cooler then me!)




Tell me what you think!

Until next time x.

No comments:

Post a Comment