Sunday, January 19, 2014

Boys, Boys, Boys

I'm back with more craziness from my time with G! Here we have me in my natural habitat of 90's buns, chokers and my most favourite of fabrics, velvet and holographic whatsamacallit.

I bought this 'boys' tank from General Pants a while ago, it was one of those regretful impulse buys. As much as I love it, I've never found a single outfit to pair it with, so seeing as it was a silly dress up day I decided to rock it with my too-short-to-wear-outdoors velvet booty shorts and DIY silver Doc Martens for the ultimate Space Princess look.

I then proceeded to prance about like a loon and here you have these pictures. If theres one comment I can add in self approval it's 'DAMMNNNNNNN she got da booty'

You're welcome world.







Sunglasses: Paddy's market
Choker: DIY rainbow loom
Boys Tank: General Pants
Velvet shorts: Evil Twin
Silver Docs: DIY

I made this hair style cool before the Miley Cyrus drama.

Until next time x.

No comments:

Post a Comment