Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Animal Attraction

I'M BACK!!!! I know I know i'm a horrid blogger! Since i've been lounging about my grandparents place for the last two weeks, i'm struggling coming back to Sydney and the real life. But first week home and i've already had a job interview and got a new kitten (Happy Days) and I have some sweet editorials to post (i'm just waiting on a few things) But it's only at 12:35 on a Thursday morning that i'm actually able to tear myself away from reblogging Harry Styles pictures to let you in on my current obsession!

LEOPARD PRINT!!!! I know, it's been done to death! But I personally haven't owned it since I had leopard print stockings back in 2010 so I think i'm willing to give it a proper fashionista try (and not whatever i was thinking back in my teen years)

oh the embarrassment! (Let's be real, i'd still wear them)


The reason for the outburst is due to my current addiction of looking up super cheap clothes on Aliexpress (SAAAHHHH CHHEAAAPPP!) You can buy some wicked winter coats for under $50 it's so cheap i'm wanting to buy, even though it's the middle of summer in OZ, so here is some lovely leopard inspiration to get you feeling warm and fuzzy (get it? ha)


















My Wishlist!


This epic jacket is only $30 from Rosewholesale


And if I land the job i'll be buying these babies. I have so much denim to pair it with. Windsor Smith Slide

Besides buying overalls (finally!) Summer fashion has let me down this year, can't wait for winter to roll back around! I miss my printed leggings and boyfriend jeans!

Until next time X.

No comments:

Post a Comment