Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Weekday Wish List!

Get ready for this weeks weekday wish list! It seems no matter how hard a try, I can't seem to break my monochrome love! I swear I actually buy coloured things... occasionally...

On this weeks list is a combination of things I've just bought, things i've put on my Xmas list and items I could only dream of owning, so you know, the usual!



Nasty gal has a great collection of vintage Chanel (I died!) And I would LOVE to own this silk skirt and knit crop combo, now if only I could win the lottery!

I've asked for a men's Adidas tee for Xmas from my mum, I love oversized tops and it seems that wearing Sports brands mixed with high fashion is back in so i'm going to give it a try! Hello Spice girls revival!



Lastly, i've wanted a pair of white sandals since forever because I don't own any cute white shoes, I've been eyeing off these white Dupes of the Windsor Smith Lily Sandal for ages but was holding off buying them because they're literally just the white version on shoes I already own. But seeing as they were on sale at Dotti (Down to $35!!!) I couldn't resist and snapped up a pair today! White on white here I come!

Until next time x.

No comments:

Post a Comment