Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BEETLE JUICE BEETLE JUICE BEETLE JUICE!

Sup guys! i'm here with a pathetic attempt at an outfit post! i get so uncomfortable having my sister take pictures for me! she's so judgey :P also i was trying (badly) to conceal my headphones haha

anyway here's what i wore!



yeh...



Hypes would be lovely!

i'm wearing: 
Beanie- MijoshFP
Jacket: Nasty Gal
Pants: blackmilk clothing
Shoes: windsor smith

and this is what my sister wore!




What she wore:
Beanie: random store near Central
Jacket: Paramore website
Shirt: unknown
Bag: mumford and sons website
Shoes: Ebay

so we spent the day shopping and bought my dad a lego X-wing for his birthday! we're a huge nerdy family :) tonight we're going to the midnight premiere of Ironman!!!! so excited! ironman is my favourite super hero! and i've heard great reviews! since i was buying things for others i didn't have a real chance to shop for myself but i bought 2 super cute pairs of socks that i'll show you guys tomorrow! i'd love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment