Monday, April 1, 2013

shopping haul!

hey guys i did a little pre-easter shopping on holy thursday. most we're impulse buys some we're on my refill list ;) enjoy!



If you haven't noticed from every one of my posts... I LOVE BUFFY!!! so i saw this shirt out the front of jay jays and RAN to buy it! like literally ran! (seriously it has spike's name on it, my money was out of my wallet before i got to the shop front!) i also picked up this rad meow crop top which i plan to do a total 90's/space themed outfit post on it ;) the text is glittery and i just love slime text!


this is my little haul from Priceline!


This stuff is like hair jesus! NOTHING gives my hair volume like this. i also use to wash my hair daily because i loathe having oily roots (it really shows up in my hair) but with this i wash my hair around every 3 days. It is magic.



next was a refill on my daily face routine. i swear by Garnier's combination skin BB every other brand i've tried (including Garnier's original formula) has left my skin wayyyy to oily and i end up breaking out. but teaming this with Almay pressed powder for oily skin i've seen an improvement in my skin. i also don't wear foundation anymore (but thats due to more self confidence and trying to stop my breakouts!)



this baby was recommended to me by a teacher of mine. it's an ergonomic liquid eyeliner from Australis. i'm trying to master it now because it does make you hold it a special way. but the tip is super thin, it glides on easy and lasts all day. so far i'm liking it since i can make my lines a lot thinner.


Lastly i got a refill of my Harajuku lovers Perfume. i got the mini one as you can see, since it was on sale for $15. G is my fave smell since i love coconut and vanilla type smells, this was also my 1st ever fragrance. i adore the cute little bottles too ^_^

3 comments:

  1. that eyeliner is tripping me out haha xxx
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i know right!!! it's so weird to hold but i like it!

      Delete
  2. I recently came across your blog and i really like it. Do you still do it?also i wanted to know, where did you refill your harajuku perfume. I have one as well, and it's almost out. ;_;

    ReplyDelete