Friday, April 5, 2013

Jeffery Campbell marry me!

so i stumbled onto solestruck (because depression is best cured with swiping my credit card!) and i found some more Jeffery Campbell shoes to add to my ever expanding wish list!


i keep seeing everyone with these Everly boots and i just adore them! i'm a sucker for buckles but i love how these are really sleek and simplistic! they're going to be the perfect winter boot and a good change from my usual chunky boot. i think my sister is going to buy them for my birthday (woo!)
next is the Argo sandal. pretty sure my lovely friend Georgia has these! i love sandals and i have the strangest obsession with white shoes so look out for these coming into my shoe collection! i'm crying at their beauty! can't wait for birthday money! lol

obviously i want to try out the minimalistic look a little more and i think these shoes will really help with that. wish i could have them right meow! ;)

Any shoes in your wish list right now? i'd love to take a peek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment