Saturday, October 12, 2013

Shopping Haul!!

Hey Guys!

My Friend Kels invited me out shopping today, even though i'm flat broke, I couldn't help but buy buy buy!! i think it's a response to being so sick, tired and sad over my current busy schedule!



Anyway I brought some cute tops from General Pants (omg they are on trend right now!) Dotti and Valley girl!
I used this cute top in a recent photo shoot, but in white, and was devo it didn't look nice on me! thankfully the black looks awesome!
THISSSSSSS!!! Holographic! Boys! Grey! Love! Enough said!
By Neon Hart @ General Pants
2 for $30 tops from Dotti, my favourite for basics! (plus stripes! winning!)

This cute Daisy top was only $14.95 from Valley Girl! It's going to look adorbs  with my denim  this summer
 Can't wait to Style all these beauties!

Until next time x.

No comments:

Post a Comment