Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm feeling 22!

So today is my 22nd birthday! i've had a great extended celebration over the weekend! i went to luna park on saturday, had a nice family day on sunday and had lunch with my friends today. i thought i'd show you my awesome prezzies :)

I'll first show you my favourite present! Her name's Inara and right now she's watching me type in her pounce position loll! She was from my dad. We went to the RSPCA on friday and adopted her and it's been love ever since!







She's so cute and crazy. Always jumping about and cuddling up really close. She's my little angel!


This totally rad avengers blanket is from my friend becca! (Ironman and Captain America on my body? yes thanks!)


My friends Bec and Nathan got me this cool burgundy beanie from factorie! and bought me this cute cat toy! the moustache is actually a guessing game lol


This collection of goodies is from my BFF! Nacho memo notes (coz we love the 2 chips video!) a framed pic of her fave pic of us. and an Ironman bobble head! (i always get the randomest collection of gifts lol)


A mini Garment steamer + money from my mum! (so badly wanted a steamer! Fashion students dream!)



and this cute Captain America themed dress from my friend Samira! All Sewn by her talented hands! Loving the detail she put into the straps!


And lastly my Fab Everly boots from Jeffery Campbell, courtesy of my fabulous sis!

I'm feeling very loved right now! especially with my little baby curled up in my arms ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment