Monday, September 2, 2013

Skorty spice

Hey guys!

I decided to buy both of the Faux Zara skorts from store envy the other week, and as i impatiently wait for their delivery, i've created some outfit inspirations on polyvore to get me excited for how i can style them later!


My love for striped shirts and sandals is eternal. black and white with a bold lip and silver accessories, thats how i get dressed in the dark.


Sports luxe. I'm dying for anything New York themed and holographic right now!



I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! (my favourite song!) i'm currently working on my own DIY denim vest and i'm making a yin yang beanie. Grunge never dies.


All White everything!! I'm dying to get my hands on some shoes like this! And no outfit is complete without some daisies and bold lippy.

Now i just have to sit at my front door and wait a million years for the post man. 
Life is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment