Monday, September 16, 2013

How To: Grunge basics!

Hey guys!!!!

Super exciting news!!!! i have the brilliant opportunity of styling monthly fashion shoots for Flamingo Pink! it's a brilliant Online magazine dedicated to the young, carefree girls and they're rewarding me with some great styling experience!

This month was the debut of my first shoot! And with the help of my friend Samira, we've brought you our 5 grunge basics! Read the awesome article (written by me!) for information on where to buy these rad clothes! Here



So excited to have some Metalhead and Damsel clothes in this shoot!

Obsessed with how cute this look is!

Elloise looking 'rad'

I have personally worn this outfit a million times! looks effortless on Ello!

Styled by Samira

Styled by Samira
So proud of our first professional shoot!!

Stylists: Myself and Samira
Model: Elloise Riddington (pricillas)
Photographer: Scott McGinley
MUA: Rachel Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment