Sunday, March 24, 2013

Inspiration.

Hey guys! Long time no post! I've been super busy lately and I may have given up on blogging because I felt like i was boring and had nothing to post. But alas it turns out I have many great ideas for blog posts!

This year I started a course on fashion business at the fashion institute in Surry Hills. So far it's been great and i've even had the opportunities to intern for famous magazine and the Fashion Palette runway show. In one of my classes my teacher asked us to introduce ourselves and state the reason why we got into fashion, I stood up and said Buffy the vampire slayer. Obviously the class all laughed, especially since I was dressed in a denim overall dress and docs! but in all honesty it is what influenced my decision to study fashion, i've always been obsessed with 90's fashion and when i first watched Buffy when i was 16 i fell in love with all the clothes of season 1 and 2. To this day Spike is still my number one style icon. A man has never been so sexy to me :P

Heres some of the best pictures.



these dresses are totes in right now!


need more leather jackets!


so thats where my innocent white dress obsession comes from...


look at my badass baby in the corner. i go crazy for bleach haired boys hhhnggg.


even the 'nerds' wear short skirts ;)


we know i love daisies!

Oh baby! Punk 80's Spike is my true weakness!


i always loved Faiths badass look!


denim and tie dye? YUM!


I've already posted this outfit post but it's an example of how i like to dress like a female Spike. I have a card board cut out of him in my room. It's a constant reminder of my first ever fictional love ;) i even wrote a song about him.



No comments:

Post a Comment