Saturday, September 22, 2012











heres my first ever pic in my beloved DISCO PANTS!!!!! so sad that summer is coming! i wont be able to wear them for long. they're by far my favourite pant! they're so comfy and fab and DAT ASS! i'm also OBSESSED with my fluoro lace crop. i want to collect all the colours! it's so easy to chuck on under any loose fitting tanks. i've been weary about the fluoro trend, i find it doesn't suit my skin tone but I'm glad to find something small that can just make an outfit pop. the purple/pink hair also helps, i'm finding it easier to wear pink because in blends in with my hair colour pallet :P

whats your opinions of fluoro/neon?


also if you'd like to purchase this skull top or studded shoes then hit up my ebay! you can also message me there if you're from outside australia and i can do a special listing ^_^
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/remember-when-we-were/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

No comments:

Post a Comment